Investment Management System (IMS) is a powerful portfolio-management and accounting solution that utilizes state-of-the-art technology to deliver a superior solution for asset managers, mutual funds, insurance companies and pension plans.
- Track almost any extraneous data item through a user-defined field definition system (like CRM systems).
- Tracks all UDF history for almost all items: trades, Instruments portfolios, instruments, brokers, etc
- Format query to report your exact needs by in-house non-programmers.
- Create spreadsheet-like queries and export them to Word, Excel, PDF, and Crystal Reports
- Avoid exporting or maintaining data in spreadsheets;
improve efficiencies and reduce errors.
- Use XML to import or export almost any data item or to drive integration.
- Configure IMS to import directly from spreadsheets or tab delimited files.
- Send or receive data updates from clients, custodians, brokers, or external systems (EX trading).
- Validation ensures that imported data is consistent and complete.
- Integrate with many systems: brokers, custodians, General Ledger, CRM, and trading.
- Ensure your system is properly updated with IMS’ powerful reconciliation engine.