Manage your sometimes complex and complicated Stable Value managers requirements on a single integrated comprehensive system.
VestServe’s Investment Management System – “IMS” fully supports the active management of all stable value instruments. IMS provides real-time book value accounting on the underlying portfolios of both priced securities and non-priced instruments, such as private placements.
Book Value Accounting
- Instrument Types
- Traditional GIC’s, Evergreens.
- Synthetics and separate account GICs – provides many ways to monitor underlying assets.
- Pooled Synthetics – maintain multiple wrap contracts on a single underlying portfolio.
- Supports all pertinent accrual methods and periodicities (calendars).
- Gross and net accruals (with resets) with the various resetting fee spreads
- Customizes deposit, payment and reset schedules.
- Calculate the crediting rate using underlying valuations and analytics (book-to-market analysis).
- Offers various crediting rate methods from underlying portfolios to set the contract rate. Synthetic crediting methods include IRR, Geometric and Amortization.
Other Stable Value Capabilities:
- Warehouse to maintain your underlying (market value) assets, in a variety of ownership structures, without burdensome accounting.
- Aggregate the book value to market value components.
- Report book and market values along with various analytics.
- Maintain ratings for issues and or issuers over time, even with custom, blended ratings.
- Analyze crediting rate projection, default projection, and yield curve effect, projected withdrawal effects.
- Fund Accounting: dollar per share and NAV funds.
Flexible Synthetic Contract Specifications Provided:
- Any choice of a complete list of interest accruals and day count methods.
- The establishment of buy windows and caps.
- Flexible payment schedules and early redemptions.
- Complete control over pass-throughs to the contract holder; principal, interest or both.
- Flexible and sophisticated tiered family asset-based fees and net-gross spread support.