- Warehouse virtually any data element related to your investment activities.
- Import account data from multiple sources and aggregate the information for performance measurement and reporting.
- Conditionally report variances between data-sets.
- Manage “external” positions that are held outside of the portfolio.
- The system can even calculate a crediting rate based upon the underlying ‘Official’ records.
Automated imports enable simple tracking of the underlying assets. This alternative way of tracking positions shortcuts much detailed accounting work. Users are able to aggregate summarized data-sets to run analyses and monitor risks on the imported positions. The system can even calculate a crediting rate based upon the underlying (perhaps aggregated) ‘Official’ records.